We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for PMO Assistant who will join our team.
- Monitor and report on budgets and expenditure
- Assist with the implementation of project standards across projects
- Managing and updating project documentation, process
- Coordination of project governance arrangements
- Manage the collection and processing of project information from stakeholders
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Good Experience with Excel
- Very good command of English
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation packag
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Stable and long-term cooperation
Please include the following consent in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
CoW or B2B