Would you like to work for a company highly valued by its employees – Great Place to Work Certificate?
Join ALTEN and grow with us!
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting potential business partners
- Gathering business needs at existing customers
- Optimizing business profitability
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Interviewing and verifying candidates to build qualified talent pool
- Taking responsibility for your own team of IT/engineering consultants in selected areas (e.g. career development, annual assessement)
- Organizing & coordinating commercial relationships with business partners
- Completed studies (MA) in Economics, Management, HR, Engineering or related fields
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Proactivity and drive to self-development
- Experience in proactive sales
- Excellent communication in Polish
- Smooth, trouble-free communication in English
- Active driving license would be an advantage
- A full-time contract
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Being a part of “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
- Opportunity to relocate and work in different ALTEN Polska branches (Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk)
- Medicover medical care
- Medicover dental care
- Card / Medicover cafeteria system
- English language course
- Employee referral program
- Layette for a newborn employee’s child
- Group life insurance
- Pension scheme
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.