ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of industry and be aware of technical issues or assurance risks
- Execute and document specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams
- Build knowledge about risk management, including understanding business processes, regulation applicable to the client, and other risks specific to a client’s business
- Timely identify accounting issues
- Clearly document the facts and findings and discuss with GDS senior/Assistant Manager
- Develop a great relationship with global engagement team
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing the efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients
- Delivering the highest quality on every task assigned in line with review methodology and the expectations of Global engagement teams
- University degree with a basic understanding of accounting and assurance concepts
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience in basic accounting (including internships)
- Good German language skills
- Good English language skills
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, and work under pressure
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactive implementations of new processes
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Package
- Interest in business and commerciality
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Currently remote work, after pandemic from the office
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract