ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- You will be involved both in maintenance and project activities including development and deployment of BI applications.
- Support key users support and cooperate with delivery team (Developers, Testers, Architects, Scrum Masters and Delivery Leader)
- Work with the entire lifecycle of our applications taking care of maintenance and new developments. You will also have the opportunity to work with large databases and Hadoop
- At least 4 years of experience on similar position
- High proficiency in SQL with experience in queries optimizations
- Strong SQL coding skills enough to write complex extraction and load scripts using one or more technologies from the role
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Python and Spark/PySpark is a plus
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Currently remote work, after pandemic from the office
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract