ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Developing the automation tests according to the requirements, technical needs with great focus on quality, contributing to the technical design, maintaining close relation with business experts as well as stakeholders, monitoring the technical landscape, constantly looking for potential improvements, both technical like automation as way as in WoW
- Activities will be focused on designing test automation approach, delivering test automation plan, using test data, tests execution, reporting bugs/incidents to the team and implementing test automation best practices
- Most of the automation tests should be implemented for backend applications
- Min. 3 yrs experience in test automation WebUI (WebDriver) and WebServices (REST API)
- Programming skills in C# (min. 3 yrs)
- Good knowledge of BDD (SpecFLow/Cucumber)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Good knowledge of JSON, XML standards
- Experience with GIT (or similar version-control system)
- Experience with Postman \ Swagger
- Experience with WireMock
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with JIRA / qTest
- Ideally experience with Agile Projects and Continuous Integration
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Currently remote work, after pandemic from the office
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract