ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Demonstrate how developers can resolve their current problems using GCP
- Work independently, identifying key topics and organizing regular training sessions
- Find alternatives when the common approach is not applicable
- Write shippable code when required
- Work as a ‘traveler’ across different teams, advising where required
- Deep knowledge on Google Cloud Platform
- RHEL 7.x administration
- Bash/shell scripting
- Python development/JupyterHub
- Automation toolset (Airflow, Terraform, Ansible or Saltstack)
- Jenkins 2
- Git tools
- Great communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Spark, big data
- Good knowledge of databases and ETLs
- Knowledge on Elastic Search / Dataproc
- Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence)
- Great communication skills in Polish
- Agile development, in particular Scrum
- GCP certificate – engineer / architect
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract