ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Conduct current state analysis, and to-be impact analysis
- Translate business requirements from Product Owner into concise and clear agile technical user stories
- Collaborate with technologists drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Hands on experience BDD, Testing experience
- Good understanding of Workflows and Data-warehousing
- Upheld work ethos and principle established in BA community for the program
- Work closely with onsite BA community and local engineering team
- Ideally 5+ years of experience as an IT business analyst in financial industry, with additional experience in technical roles as an advantage
- Understanding of investment banking products, PnL, Market and Credit Risk, related static and market data
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, with experience in working in an agile project and using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Solid understanding of complex IT systems landscape; experience in defining interfaces and messaging protocols would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Experience of managing projects that span change across multiple systems and teams
- Experience within Conduct or Regulatory would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract