ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Reviewing the business requirements that have been submitted via JIRAs
- Ensuring that if business requirements are unclear then they are clarified with the appropriate stakeholders
- Designing and implementing the changes in QlikSense, N-Printing, GeoAnalytics, Qlik Alerting, and the other platforms planned in 2021
- Following the team’s delivery methodology (unit testing, documentation, integration testing, package/deploy, release processes)
- Supporting UAT processes
- Updating documentation
- Supporting release management in deployments
- Providing production support (third line)
- Delivering improvement activities (such as better ways for the team to work)
- Taking ownership of the dashboards and being responsible for the quality of the deliverable
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in QlikSense
- From a structured IT delivery methodology background
- Team player irrespective of experience and background
- Documentation skills (every developer has to create documentation covering design and testing)
- Mature positive attitude to interact positively with senior stakeholders
- Able to work alone but escalates when needed
- Keeping the project manager informed of issues and resolutions
- Pro-active and takes ownership, and responsible for the outcomes
Nice to have:
- NPrinting and Qlik GeoAnalytics
- Data Modelling
- Some experience in other BI tools
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract