ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Participate in discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
- Executing and documenting test results
- Participate releases and giving QA sign offs
- Cooperating with Cross Functional teams (test data)
- Software development and strong coding skills (experience with Java and Spring Framework)
- Understanding of reactive style of application development
- Experience with test automation of backend / Rest API
- Deep knowledge and understanding of testing methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Maven
- Hands on experience on REST ASSURED / JUnit framework for API testing
- Hands on experience on Cucumber, BDD methodology, Gherkin syntax
- Hands on experience in any Java IDE (e.g. Eclipse / IntelliJ)
- Hands on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) an it’s working
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response mechanism
- Working experience in Agile methodology / SAFe with ‘in-sprint’ automation
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of STUB/Service virtualization
- Understanding of any API testing tools like – POSTMAN, Rest Client, Anypoint etc.
- Been able to understand Retail Banking functions / requirements
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract