ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Involvement in the strategic planning of an overall supplier management approach and governance model in alignment with global IT and Procurement strategies
- Develop and maintain strong and professional working relationships across IT and business lines
- Grow equally strong and professional working relationships
- Hold suppliers to account for the provision of quality assurance commensurate with expectations and industry best practice ensuring Cost Management practices are adhered to and met
- Participate in the development of an overall strategic Supplier Relationship Management approach
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Work with technical teams, procurement and suppliers in advance of renewals and required purchases to optimise volumes, challenge requirements and achieve best price for the organisation
- Ensure that IT have adequate governance and quality assurance functions and processes in place in relation to contracts management
- Promotes and manages relevant monitoring and reporting requirements within their team
- Defines and articulates to stakeholders the targeted benefits for a change intervention
- Participate in supply chain optimization meetings with stakeholders
- Be responsible for budgeting and cost management with regards to global contracts
- Typically educated to undergraduate degree level
- Strong experience in purchasing in a commercial environment
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure platforms / technologies, execution of IT vendor management policies
- Good understanding of the IT global delivery model and future roadmap
- Ability to work as part of a multi geography, culturally diverse and time-zone separated team
- Good communications skills and ability to motivate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Analytical with the ability to understand and resolve problems
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract