ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Supporting Workforce Transformation initiatives including headcount caps, annual furlough process, role migrations and conversions
- Work with hiring managers and teams globally to execute against resource plans and ensure resource demand is met
- Ensure excellent quality of workforce data and alignment of data across relevant tools and systems including Pioneer, Employee Central and RTC
- Build and manage a clear view of Vendor requirements and work with vendors to deliver against requirements
- Identify and pursue sustainable cost saving opportunities and ensure excellent financial discipline across team
- Ensure adherence to annual HR timetable and drive execution of key HR activities across WPB such as role and capability management, training agenda, performance management
- Ensure strong operational compliance across WPB
- Manage leadership communications and cascades as required
- Direct Costs managed within agreed budgets
- Work closely with members of COO function (Finance, Workforce, Governance & Vendor) to ensure continued engagement and knowledge of operational principles
- Create excellent working relationship with Country aligned Business Management functions to ensure successful operational execution in key locations
- Directly manage a Business Management support team to ensure strong Financial and operational management across Platform
- Ensure excellent working relationships across COO, WPB & Value Streams
- Strong Excel skills
- 5+ years professional experience in a large Global organisation preferably in an IT department or shared service organisation
- Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
- Ideally prior experience in workforce management and leading workforce transformation initiatives desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with key tools including Pioneer, Discover, GPDM, Clarity, HIBS, Jira and Confluence
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote! 😷
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract