ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
The mission of the IT Service Manager Expert (SME) is to be an expert in the area, recognized for excellent knowledge and practical experience of the area in scope.
- Provide Support, e.g. coaching and training, on how to practically use processes/practices, methods and tools in day-to-day work
- Develop, Maintain and Provide relevant user documentation and work instructions
- Develop, Maintain and Provide training material and training/coaching sessions based on needs and requests
- Contribute in investigation Business needs and requirements
- Contribute in defining Change Request proposals (e.g. Epics and/or Stories)
- Contribute when proposing prioritization of Change Requests (e.g. Epics and/or Stories)
- Contribute in development, maintenance and improvement of the Processes/Practices and Methods incl related Tools, in order to reach the required performance and capabilities in our IT Community
- Contribute in defining, planning & execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Contribute in defining the business requirements for hand-over from projects to maintenance
- Good understanding of relevant Industry Best Practices regarding processes/practices (e.g. ITIL), Methods and Tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Dedication to increasing delivery quality and effectiveness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and capability of managing stakeholders
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
- Extensive practical experience and expertise regarding the processes/practices, methods, and related tools, including practical experience of their day-to-day usage, e.g.
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of ServiceNow” functionality
- Design of Service Requests, Order guides, Bundles and workflows, Integration/Bonding
- Service & Product Catalog design and creation
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
B2B and employment contract