ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Designing solutions compliant with the guidelines of Corporate Architecture: vision, target and transitional architecture
- Designing solutions that meet business requirements and take into account the existing limitations
- Identifying dependencies and risk and proposing remedial actions
- Modelling architecture and creating architectural documentation in BPMN and UML: context diagram, flow diagrams, implementation diagrams, component model, class model, requirements
- Cooperation and support for development teams
- Integration knowledge
- Knowledge of microservices and micro-applications
- Communication with suppliers and development teams
- Experience in working in Agile methodology (SAFe)
- Holistic thinking combined with detailed analysis
- General knowledge of Java at the level that allows communication with development teams, especially Angular framework
- Working as an architect on large projects in international organizations
- Analysis and design of flows and integration
- Analysis of the existing state and existing solutions
- Analysis and management of dependencies
- Experience in banking is welcome
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
B2B and employment contract