ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- You will be working in international team responsible for financial sector (risk)
- Gathering business requirements
- Support IT platform implementation, UAT
- 4 years of relevant experience in banking e.g. Risk, Product Control, Front Office, Middle Office
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, trading business, market risk measures
- Good understanding of key risk factors for products, risk sensitivities and how they are measured as well as risk management techniques and practice
- Previous exposure to risk calculations, systems, VaR, IRC, RWA reporting and regulatory framework
- Familiar with the concept of FRTB, prior experience in this field is desirable
- Strong background in User Acceptance Testing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Desirable working knowledge of software/database development tools (VBA, Python,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, who can think proactively and able to work without constant supervision
- Strong eagerness to learn and grow along with the capacity to work
collaboratively as a team
- A full-time cooperation with a benefit package including private medical care (Medicover Premium) and MyBenefit platform (you choose your benefits)
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Training and certification possibilities
- Work remotely or from the office (only Warsaw) – depends on your preferences
- Relocation support or bonus in case of relocation
- Work in a certified „Great Place To Work” company
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.