Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Cloud DevOps Engineer who will join our team.
- Continuous management and maintenance of customer’s product/application deployments (cloud-based technologies);
- Development and maintenance of automation deployment scripts, configuring and supporting continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes, as well as logging and monitoring services;
- Designing and supporting Kubernetes and containerization platforms of the customer products;
- Automation of routine tasks and operational processes;
- Work closely across developers and infrastructure engineers to fine tune and drive the efficiency of Solutions;
- Ensure consistency and quality in delivery;
- Ad hoc support of requests from Product Support, sections heads, PM’s & technical leads;
- Planning and Testing of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Experience in Azure is essential (AWS, Google or Oracle cloud platforms are an advantage);
- Understanding of the SaaS solutions usage in the context of their business;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps);
- Infrastructure as Code practice (ARM templates, Terraform);
- Script languages development skills (PowerShell, ARM templates, PowerBI and Runbooks also in relation to Cloud deployment);
- Technical knowledge in area of designing, deploying and maintaining IT systems;
- Background in delivering and operating enterprise solutions in the Cloud;
- Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm);
- Understanding of IT Security Principles and standards (ISO27001) will be an advantage.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.