ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- You will be a part of the team responsible for large application development eg. IOT/OT or Machine Learning and large Volume of Data
- Code review
- Preparing technical documentation
- Min.4 years of working experience with a Python (backend and on-premise)
- Hands on knowledge of Django
- Previous experience with Celery, Redis, VMs on Linux, Data stack (Numpy, Pandas itp.),
- Familiarity with the following databases: PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- Communicative skills, open for shearing knowledge
- Fluent English in speaking and writing (min B2)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Remote work or after pandemic from the office (depends on your preference)
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Employment or B2B contract