Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently, we are looking for Software Development Project Manager with PCI-DSS knowledge (m/f) who will join our team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Project Manager with PCI-DSS and Software Development Lifecycle knowledge. Technical backgraund is not required, rather structure approach and persistence in getting things done. As of international working environment smooth English is strong requirement.
- Manage projects to meet business needs (software implementation) within security standards (PCI-DSS)
- Daily maintenance of project flow for development, QA, security and operation
- Preparing internal documentation
- Project initiation, planning, estimating and scheduling, executing, monitoring ans controlling and risk management
- Project risk evaluation, estimating costs
- Close cooperation within colleagues from different locations
- Hands on experience on similar position
- Ability to handle the different phases of a project, following methodology and using standard Project Management tools
- Scrum knowledge
- Understanding of PCI-DSS requirements and the ability to follow up with developers on closing gaps identified by the security team
- Basic knowledge of hosting concepts such as IaaS and Paas, network segmentation and difference between operating systems and middleware
- Basic knowledge of security concepts (eg. ISO 27000), GDPR
- Fluent English
- A full-time cooperation with a benefit package including private medical care (Medicover Premium) and MyBenefit platform (you choose your benefits)
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Training and certification possibilities
- Work remotely or from the office (only Warsaw)
- relocation support or bonus in case of relocation
- Work in a certified „Great Place To Work” company
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.