ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Direct – Electrical and Sub-system
- Lead sourcing projects for Electrical and Sub-system commodities
- Coordinate and lead from Sourcing perspective RFQ’s for new projects and any technical changes on running projects in conjunction with Central Team, stake holders, etc.,
- Negotiate/agree contract conditions in close cooperation with internal stakeholders and legal team
- Achieve all QCD targets
- Lead/coordinate all projects in line with global commodity strategy
- Process all Sourcing documentations (PO’s, Contracts, etc.) in line with Processes and Procedures
- Buyer and/or Supply Chain Manager/Coordinator
- Min 3 years in Sourcing/Supply Chain experience
- English fluent
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.