ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Financial Management:
– Working with IT Finance to build operating budget for ADM applications, interfacing with Client Facing teams, Solution Delivery, Global Supplier Management and suppliers to capture year of year changes
– Working with IT Finance to monitor budget, actuals and forecast, to achieve the annual capital and expense spending targets
– Understanding cost drivers for IT Services consumption
– In partnership with Client Account Team, communicating IT Services cost information to business partners to ensure cost transparency
– Leading resolution teams around issues impacting business applications
– Understanding business impacts of applications outages
– Building relationships with business process owners depending on the application and understand Business Continuity options if system is unavailable
– Working with business to assure Business Continuity actions are taken and supported appropriately
– Assuring application monitoring is in place and identifying and taking actions on trends impacting application performance
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computing or other related field (or 5+ years of relevant work experience)
- Working understanding of Service Based IT Model.
- Good understanding of ITIL, Foundation certification is preferred
- Good service support experience in outsourced environments
- Strong performance measuring and monitoring experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate (IT management, client management, and non-technical staff).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Able to cope with change and work effectively
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.