ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- To document the business process controls, IT general controls and Business Application Controls and ensure full syndication and approval from Risk Stewards, Risk Owners, Controls Office and Control Owners
- To Support senior stakeholders globally through complex process change and systems change delivery activities
- Deal with conflicting priorities across global stakeholders and respond to their requirements within tight delivery timelines without compromising quality
- Identify relevant stakeholders and build rapport in both central and local teams for each given outcome
- Experience in Financial Services project; operating model design; risk assessment and control design
- Demonstrated experience of large scale project implementations involving IT
- A solid understanding of the Basel3 Credit Risk RWA calculations and regulatory reporting processes
- An understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- A strong appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a risk and finance environment
- Proficient in business process mapping to recognised BPM standards
- A solid understanding of: the Non-Financial Risks requirements within BTF; the
- Operating Risk management framework
- Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of management
- English C1
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.