ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Facilitating the team to self-organise; enabling continuous improvement of change and run activities, aligned to the product roadmap and customer expectations
- Responsible for the coaching and leadership responsibilities that enable Agile delivery, including facilitating team meetings such as retrospectives, reviews and planning events
- Shield the team from interruptions during sprints to ensure that Agile process doesn’t impede team progress
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team
- Supporting and educating the PM/PO, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitates, supports enhances effectiveness of all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making/conflict resolution and support organizational project or product teams
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application Implement and mature metrics for agile team’s
- Prior experience on leading scrum teams for two years
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not, knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused
- English C1
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.