ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Reviewing the content and identifying whether the EPIC contains all the minimum content so that techonology can begin the estimation process
- Guarantees that the production of the User Stories delivers the ‘to be business process’ and produces these alongside the Business Analysts and relevant SME’s
- Ellicates the User stories through various techinques such as focussed workshops
- Assures the translation of the architecture design solution through ownership of the Acceptance criteria and analyses the customer journey
- Produces all documentation to support the Acceptance criteria such as system flow (product journey), Mock ups (UI), historic documentation Data dictionaries, update to component descriptions
- Assess all User Stories for component impacts and provide estimates for analysis completion
- Secure the approval of Acceptance criteria by SMEs/ BA’s
- Write and produce test script scenarios for User Stories
- Execute test scripts in the appropite environment documenting findings and raising defects if required
- Attend all analyst stand ups to undersand upcoming change and communicate to the rest to Analyst team
- Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project of user requirements through to live
- As part of a rota analysts are required to provide production support during the week and for go live weekends
- Creating and maintaining postive and engaging stakeholder relationships
- Provides expertise in process and a low level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes
- Defining and tracking metrics and Performance Indicators for the product as required
- Contribute towards setting the business / system analysis best practices/standards within the KYC team and strive to make the KYC Analysis team a Centre of analysis excellence
- Understands risk exposure to the technology and help senior colleagues manage it
- Driving measurable continuous improvement into all delivery environments across all disciplines
- Proven experience of analysis in an investment bank working in the KYC domain
- Has expertise in Agile engineering practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined Agile
- Analytical skills, with ability to recognize areas for development
- Exposure to investment banking
- Proven experience in change and problem-solving management
- Exposure and success working within a matrix organization model
- Knowledge of financial services, particularly in a Corporate Banking environment is highly desirable
- Evidence of process re-engineering
- Evidence contribution towards technology build and implementation
- Evidence of strategy design implementation with sound understanding of internal / external business environment
- Evidence of having taken difficult decisions in a complex operational environment
- Experience in process mapping / Re-engineering
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of quality / productivity enhancing tools and techniques
- Experience on Business re-engineering activities is highly desirable
- Previous experiences in Global banking and Markets would be beneficial
- English C1
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.