ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Managing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Supporting Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budgets
- Working with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio
- Managing, monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, or continuous DevOps pipelines development
- Helping with the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice
- Ensuring adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, security controls and technology architecture designs
- Establishing effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework, and co-ordinating cross DevOps and cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
- Experience on similar position
- English- C1
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.