ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- Collating, preparing and analysing data sets
- Producing regular management reports with commentary to explain changes and pro-actively highlight issues (working closely with the functional workforce managers to source this information where necessary)
- Work with the functional workforce managers to ensure ITID remains compliant with key metrics, such as timesheet completeness, spans & layers
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests and queries
- Identify & use initiative to resolve data quality issues
- Continuous improvement of internal processes – specifically simplification and automation of data & reporting
- Role will be dependent on Excel & PowerPoint from Day 1, however there may be opportunities to move to other tools in the future if the candidate has other preferences and the tools are available internally
- Strong experience of preparing data sets in Excel
- Financial Experience
- Experience, or knowledge, of simplifying & automating data preparation processes
- Strong experience of analysing data, generating visual reports & summarising findings in PowerPoint
- Good communication skills – able to tailor reports for different audiences, including up to senior management
- Experience of identifying and investigating data quality issues
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- English B2
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.