ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
Business Unit Manager (BUM)
The Business Unit Manager plays a fundamental role in our company. BUM is responsible for driving the performance and behavior standards across the Business Unit.
We are looking for a charismatic leader who will manage and coach a team of business managers as well as propel relationships with key customers and consultants in the region.
- Provide leadership to the team (business managers) through mentoring and coaching
- Motivate team (business managers) to achieve excellent results and meet KPIs
- Define business plan & development strategy
- Perform motivation actions and coach/verify the quality of performance
- Forecast business development activities for prospects and existing customers (IT/engineering field)
- Establish, develop and maintain a relationship with prospects and customers (IT/engineering field)
- Contribute to the consultants selection process
- Monitor projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and consultants development
- Manage profitability
- Broad experience in sales preferably in IT/Engineering/Consulting/Services (approx 5 years)
- Wide experience in team management (approx 2 years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent Polish and English both spoken & written
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Company car
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.