Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Business Development Manager who will join our team.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
Who are we looking for?
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? The job of Business Development Manager is at the heart of the group’s development: we are looking today for the leaders of tomorrow. Sign up for a career path to reveal your managerial qualities!
Join ALTEN and grow with us!
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of IT and engineering specialists in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- Completed studies (preferred MA) in Economics, Engineering, Management, HR or related fields
- 2 years of experience in business development / active sales or related areas
- Willing to develop new business opportunities and ambitions into success
- Ability to understand customer needs with problem solving approach
- Positive personality to build relationships with clients and consultants
- Responsibility for the tasks entrusted
- Entrepreneurship thinking attitude
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Fluent Polish and English both spoken & written
- Active driving license will be an advantage
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Being a part of “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
- Work in a certified „Great Place To Work” company
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.