We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Cryptography Project Analyst who will join our team.
- Ensure adherence to the three lines of defence organisational model with clear lines of responsibility, accountability and segregation of duties
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulatorsthat any organisational changes are fit-for-purpose and meet their expectations
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative (Cryptography) Cybersecurity solutions
- Perform technology implementations and develop/pilot advanced security technologies across the portfolio
- Operate as part of a global team and is responsible for monitoring multiple networks simultaneously using the latest threat detection technologies to detect, analyse and respond to cyber security threats and incidents
- Follow detailed processes and procedures to identify and respond to these threats and incidents, escalating to Senior
- Analysts based on the severity and potential impact of the threat or incident
- Perform and execute activities to ensure end-to-end assurance around security processes & controls
- Management of stakeholders and problem solving
- Understanding of cryptographic protocols
- Familiarity with information security concepts and products
- Knowledge on various layers of certificate management
- Understanding of PKI and certificate management related technologies with platforms to protect and manage the cryptography of mission critical systems
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.