Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for SaaS Senior Data Analyst who will join our team.
- Support the Head of Global SaaS in advocating / driving appropriate adoption of SaaS as part of Cloud First IT strategy, aligning with market trends in SaaS and underlying Cloud technology controls relevant to SaaS security
- Undertake in-depth analysis of information to support SaaS strategic and streamlining / transformation initiatives
- Use insight and management information to support SaaS programme governance within the Global Cloud Services team, evolving as appropriate with Third Party Management and other relevant Security or Risk Management policies
- Partner with SMEs such as Architecture, Third Party Management, Cyber, Regulatory Engagement to tailor SaaS data and insights for a more targeted approach specific to the requirements and risk factors associated with SaaS e.g. underlying Cloud technology controls relevant to SaaS security, insider risk controls associated with SaaS etc.
- Develop a comprehensive view of SaaS adoption, incorporating key characteristics of SaaS solutions, and creating a clear picture of the portfolio risk implications across suppliers and underlying Cloud platforms
- Provide reporting and dashboards to ensure data-driven discussions for continuous improvement, including the definition and visualisation of key quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs for tracking current SaaS usage and service performance. Align analysis and metrics with market trends in SaaS, and enable automation wherever possible
- Support communication of progress, findings, outputs and updates to Global Cloud Services and IT Executive Leadership
- Reinforce SaaS programme governance within the Global Cloud Services team, evolving analysis as appropriate with information from Third Party Management and other relevant Security or Risk Management policies
- Partner with GB/GFs and Regions to maintain the SaaS inventory and pipeline, and make regular updates in keeping with strategic changes and SaaS adoption progress
- Use the results of your analysis to support process improvements and to help advocate appropriate adoption of SaaS across Global Businesses and Global Functions
- Extensive experience of complex data analysis, utilising outputs to inform direction and decision-making, and the ability to present easily consumable information in the context of strategy and business activities
- Demonstrable and substantial experience of working with data manipulation and presentation tools such as (but not necessarily limited to): Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx, and Excel
- Broad understanding of Software as a Service models, and knowledge of public Cloud service providers (e.g. MSAzure, AWS and GCP)
- Knowledge of third party management and/or outsourced service management and multiple dependencies in a supply chain from both a governance and a technical perspective
- Proven experience in delivering data analytics for IT strategic, regulatory, streamlining, or transformation programmes and in navigating complex global technology and stakeholder environments within large IT or Financial Services organisations
- Keen problem solving skills (analytical and creative), ability to work independently, and proficient in quickly acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Experienced change agent with proven knowledge of technology (particularly Cloud), process and organisational change; a track record of problem solving; constantly looking for ways to do things better; plus an excellent understanding of the mechanisms necessary to successfully implement change
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate with impact, ensuring that complex information / data is articulated (via reports etc.) in a meaningful and understandable way to wide and varied audiences at different levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships and effective networks across different business areas, along with exposure to and ability to deal with globally diverse and multicultural environments
- English B2
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit, Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support or relocation bonus
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Recruitment process is remote!
Prosimy o zamieszczenie w CV następującej zgody:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnej i przyszłej rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, (zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (Ogólne Rozporządzenie o Ochronie Danych)).
W niniejszym projekcie można wybrać Umowę o Pracę lub kontrakt B2B.
Zastanawiasz się nad założeniem własnej działalności? Możemy w tym pomóc udzielając niezbędnych rad.