Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Test Automation Engineer who will join our team.
- Ensure efficient test automation set up and clear reporting following the Test Automation Framework
- Preparing test cases
- Executing cases both manual and automated
- 2+ experience in Java
- Knowledge of test automation, CI/CD
- Experience in data migration projects
- File parsing experience (jSon, CSV, MS Excel)
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with TMS, qTest preferably
- TeraData Cloud AWS snowflake,
- Oracle ESSBase
- Power BI
- Excel Querybox
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.