Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Senior Test Analyst who will join our team.
- In collaboration with team, takes care that test plan for the team is built and implemented in practice
- Mentor for all team members related to QA and testing related topics
- Strong ”hands-on” approach: contributes directly to team’s testing by planning, specifying, implementing and executing tests.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices within team and also cross-teams by actively co-operating in testing communities.
- Ensure that test tool chain meets team’s needs. Ensure the availability of test environment and test data.
- Works pro-actively with business and PO to secure good customer experience
- Provide online visibility to quality of deliverables
- Come up with risk based approach to test when hard pressed for timelines
- Understand and address testing skill gaps in team
- Review and follow up of defects and overall traceability
- Ensure story (USAT) and feature (SIT) DoR and DoD adherence
- Ensure the availability of test environment and test data > flag of test environment unavailability and other impediments promptly; coordinate test data availability
- System Integration Testing (SIT) planning and execution coordination with external stakeholders
- Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Establish and monitor test automation coverage
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and executing test cases
- Daily impediments resolution and communication, risk mitigation
- Minimum 5 years of testing experience
- At least 4 years experience in Banking domain
- Exposure in life cycle testing of savings and lending products (deposits, accounts and loans)
- Very strong understanding of test methodologies and processes
- Strong people and coaching skills
- Defining, executing and reporting tests for complex software systems
- Working with international, cross-country environment
- Experience in handling test management tool
- Experience in banking and payments.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.