Join ALTEN – a global leader in IT and engineering services with a presence in 28 countries worldwide and over 37,000 employees. We create advanced information systems, develop medicine, industrial automation, design and build state-of-the-art aircraft, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Junior Business Development Manager who will join our team.
Who are we looking for?
Are you the kind of person who is not afraid of challenges and who appreciates ambitious tasks? Contact with people and especially selling drives you to action? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment and a great atmosphere?
Join ALTEN and grow with us!
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting potential business partners
- Gathering business needs at existing customers
- Optimizing business profitability
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Interviewing and verifying candidates to build a qualified talent pool
- Taking responsibility for your own team of IT/engineering consultants in selected areas (e.g. career development, annual assessment)
- Organizing & coordinating commercial relationships with business partners
- Completed studies (MA) in Economics, Engineering, Management, HR or related fields
- Ambition to succeed
- Entrepreneurship thinking
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Problem solver attitude
- Proactivity and drive to self-development
- Experience in proactive sales would be a plus
- Excellent communication in Polish
- Smooth, trouble-free communication in English
- An active driving license would be an advantage
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Comprehensive training in work and structure
- Mentor support
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
- Work in a certified „Great Place To Work” company
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.