We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Test Engineer who will join our team.
- Design, develop and maintain framework for build, test and release system
- Cooperate with other team members on SIL (Software in the Loop) environment creation
- Prepare and maintain the software matrix to continuously monitor the software quality and releasebility
- Create, maintain and review tests cases
- Provide technical advice to automotive manufacturers and suppliers on components testing
- You are an experienced computer scientist, mathematician, physicist, electrical engineer or similar
- Experience in SW requirements development, verification and testing
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Industry experience by min. 3 years
- Very good Python programming skills
- Very good communication skills and persuasiveness
- Enjoying new challenges and innovative technologies
- Very good English language skills
- Good knowledge: Linux, Jenkins, Jira, git or similar
Nice to have
- Experience in an Agile software development
- ISTQB certification
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.