We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Frontend React Developer who will join our team.
- The Engineering job is responsible for delivering across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction and testing of a product
- As a Developer you will be a part of cross functional team which taking care of the applications helping thousands of people in different countries across the world to invest their money in various assets. One of the tools is the strategy financial planner – an application allows to plan the financial future of customers
- Expert in ReactJS
- Knowledge of ReactJS extensions (or eqivalents for different frameworks/libraries) such as flow, redux, react router
- Good understanding and practical skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge of project build systems (webpack/gulp/grunt)
- Solid experience in unit testing
- Fluency in English (B2)
Nice to have
- Experience in CI/CD (preferably Jenkins)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.