We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Expert Risk Models Developer who will join our team.
- The primary challenge associated with the role will be to consistently produce robust, meaningful prototypes that support feasibility assessment of strategic and tactical ideas for analytics
- Supporting a fact-based defense of prototypes when challenged
- Dealing with sudden changes in requirements, and general ambiguity of scope when working in an exploratory mode
- Assisting in the identification and retention of developer talent within the wider team
- The role involves working in a rapid prototyping environment attached to a global risk unit
- The role-holder will comply with the standard
- FIM requirements and act to minimize all aspects of operational risk such as it pertains to their role
- The Model developer will contribute to all aspects of programming work—within potentially several prototyping teams—in the construction and testing of analytic platforms
- The role requires a high degree of flexibility as projects will require the Model developer to alternate rapidly between two very different operating modes:rapid prototyping in the construction of proof-of-concept platform and development of polished software platforms for use in the business
- Demonstrated 5 years of experience building, and testing applications in a professional environment
- Substantive and consistent experience developing applications using an object oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C++, C# or Python)
- Some experience programming in a mathematical or engineering technical environment (such as MATLAB)
- Knowledge of the more common design patterns
Strong knowledge of testing principles
- Some experience developing in an Agile environment with preferably some experience with continuous integration practices
- Familiarity with algorithms for capturing and processing large datasets (i.e. Map/Reduce)
- Some knowledge of machine learning and pattern recognition techniques
- Experience working with non-tradtional database architectures (such as column free / NoSQL / graph-theoretic structures
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.