We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Database Administator who will join our team.
- Platform services. Where we securely store and analyse customer and transaction data in accordance with compliance and standards. This includes technologies such as mainframes, UNIX and Linux servers, iSeries (Mid-range), Windows and storage. As well as technologies such as Java application servers, databases and messaging services
- Developer Services which allow our customers faster delivery of highly standardised platform services, for example, Virtualisation, ALM, Dev Engineering, GSDE, private cloud
- We also run some important programmes, most notably, our Service Change Lifecycle Programme, will be delivering benefits in the way we work with you in the business to estimate, plan and deliver the work effectively
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Data Studio
- Basic knowledge DB2 z/OS mainframe or DB2 LuW on unix systems
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Database
- Good knowledge Microsoft Database Server
- Good knowledge of SAP Sybase
- Team player in an international team
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge/experience working with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
Nice to have
- Toad for database administration for Oracle
- Toad for database administration for MS SQL and Sybase
- Broadcom CA Datamanager or Toad for database admin for DB2 LuW
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.