We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Engineering Specialist who will join our team.
- Designing, building, deploying and supporting large-scale systems in a rapidly moving environment
- Equity Derivatives IT is undergoing a large transformation project to entirely refresh our platforms for large-scale compute, global data services, pricing and risk and pnl production
- We need experienced developers to help build out these services as we grow the new platform to fulfil our regulatory commitments, and to power business growth, especially in the structured products space
- The candidate will work on primarily new services, using modern Java on the server side, across our internal cloud and external clouds. Although the roles are development-focussed, teams are expected to fully support their own applications, including deployment, release management, and user support, all the way to production
- You’re an experienced server-side developer with a technical background
- You should be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability, and be comfortable working in an agile environment with rapid release cycles
- English B2
Nice to have
- Extensive knowledge of Java versions 11 and up
- Continuous Integration products such as TeamCity and Jenkins
- Solid knowledge of Git version control, and workflows around
- Development of distributed systems
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.