We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Scala Spark Developer who will join our team.
- Designing and contributing to the implementation of complex algorithms
- Responsible for implementing Scala solutions on Hadoop (Spark) and GraphX (Spark GraphDB), development of Elastic Search components may also be required
- Complex data engineering pipelines
- Integrate solution with other components of the wider programme
- Identify and develop the Technical Design documents
- Provide prioritization, planning, estimating, work assignments, quality assurance
- Working closely with Project Managers, Technical Leads, Data analysts, server and web developers, QA engineers, and Business Analysts throughout the project lifecycle
- Development experience in Scala; desired – Hadoop & Spark
- Strong development experience in big data processing systems
- Overall a good general technical knowledge
- Experience in social network analysis
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform – nice to have
- Skilled at generating actionable insights from data
- Strong mathematical background
- Developing, iterating and production singcomplex data models
- Elastic Search/Lucene
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.