We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Qlik Developer who will join our team.
- Reviewing the business requirements that have been submitted via JIRAs
- Ensuring that if business requirements are unclear then they are clarified with the appropriate stakeholders
- Designing and implementing the changes in QlikSense, N-Printing, GeoAnalytics, Qlik Alerting, and the other platforms planned in 2021
- Following the team’s delivery methodology (unit testing, documentation, integration testing, package/deploy, release processes)
- Supporting UAT processes
- Updating documentation
- Supporting release management in deployments
- Providing production support (third line)
- Delivering improvement activities (such as better ways for the team to work)
- Taking ownership of the dashboards and being responsible for the quality of the deliverable
- Ability to multi-task on 2-3 projects simultaneously
- Truly global programme with the added complexity of operating across multiple time zones, people around the world, and across different cultures
- The common day-to-day business language is English
- Minimum 2-years experience in QlikSense
- From a structured IT delivery methodology background
- Team player irrespective of experience and background
- Documentation skills (every developer has to create documentation covering design and testing)
- Mature positive attitude to interact positively with senior stakeholders
- Able to work alone but escalates when needed
- Keeping the project manager informed of issues and resolutions
- Pro-active and takes ownership, and responsible for the outcomes
Nice to have
- NPrinting, and Qlik GeoAnalytics
- Data Modelling
- Some experience in other BI tools also useful if not all Qlik applications are covered: Tableau, Spotfire, SAS VA, etc.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.