The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote.
We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Mobile Release (AOS) who will join our team.
- Working cross functionally with teams across company’s Mobile to ship new features or products
- Collaborating with development teams to configure projects
- Developing tools and processes to improve and automate workflows
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex software integration issues
- Refactoring and continuous improvement of the code bases
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Have strong coding ability and testing mindset, e.g. CI/CD, high code coverage, chaos engineering
- Experience with Gradle build system
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI/CD platforms
- Experience with UI automation testing at scale (Espresso, or similar tools)
- Experience with Managing emulators/device farms
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn programming in Python, Groovy, Kotlin and Swift
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence
- English B2
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.