We are a member of French ALTEN Group present in 27 countries around the world and employing over 37,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets.
We are currently looking for a Electrical Engineer who will join our team to develop innovative projects for the renewable energy sector.
- Secure a realistic project plan and taking a project from the very start and till the end
- Create BOM (ERP software)
- Ensure that technical changes are confirmed with the Customer
- Secure and review design (both electrical and mechanical layout) and component choices (Purchase specification)
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Electrical Engineer
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems
- Fluent English – must have
- Willingness for occasional business trips to the office in Szczecin
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of drawing and updating electrical diagrams in ELCAD software (Caddy\ ePlan\ PCschematic)
- Standards knowledge (IEC 61439, 60204 etc)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose the type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.