We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Financial Risk Analyst who will join our team.
- University graduate in finance, mathematics, computer science or any other quantitative related degrees
- International financial/risk accreditation e.g. CFA, FRM, PRM is desirable
- 3+ years of relevant experience in banking e.g. Risk, Product Control, Front Office, Middle Office
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, trading business, market as well as credit risk measures
- Good understanding of key risk factors for products, risk sensitivities and how they are measured as well as risk management techniques and practice
- Good understanding of credit risk metrics inc. LGD, EAD, PD
- Previous exposure to risk calculations, systems, VaR, IRC, RWA reporting and regulatory framework
- Familiar with the concept of FRTB, prior experience in this field is desirable
- Strong background in User Acceptance Testing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Desirable working knowledge of software/database development tools (VBA, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, who can think proactively and able to work without constant supervision
- Strong eagerness to learn and grow along with the capacity to work collaboratively as a team
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote 😷
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.