We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Homologation / Radar RF & Certification Engineer who will join our team.
- Manage suppliers providing homologation support
lan homologation activities for core and app. projects
- Renew certificates in due time, including quotation to customers and purchase orders
- Maintain a certification status database for all products for sharing information with internal stakeholders
- Participate in testing campaign with homologation laboratories and provide all necessary documentation for certification
- Monitor Regulatory changes that may impact certification
- Participate to RFQ phases as radar homologation reference
- Interface with customers and internal stakeholders
- Master Degree in engineering or PhD graduate, with ideally, an experience in spectrum management or certification
- Good knowledge of Radio Regulations or homologation testing and process (ETSI, RED for example)
- Knowledge of radar systems (architecture, RF, antennas, signal processing) would be a plus
- You appreciate team work, you’re rigorous, organized, autonomous and have a good synthetic mind, your technical and relational skills are essential for the success of this mission
- English is your daily work language, German language skills would be plus
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.