We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O Senior Logistics & Order Management Analyst who will join our team.
- You will be responsible for advising of logistics and order management topics, considering the entire process value chain
- You define solutions and coordinate them independently with global counterpart to achieve a corporate standard within but even outside your own core domain
- You extend our ERP solution based on the requirements of the locations
- You own the global responsibility for specific 3rd party solutions
- You carry out projects on your own responsibility
- You enforce the implementation of defined and harmonized business processes
- You participate in implementation projects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management at locations in the EMEA region and support running Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 rollouts/ entities globally
- You consult the business areas for their process design and support for global and local change requirements
- You will create specifications and support our developers in the implementation loops
- You will manage external service providers and ensure the timely completion of their tasks
- You will be responsible for the implementation of internal Dynamics trainings as well as trainings for the key users in logistics/ order management / supply-chain area and act as a mentor for other analysts
- You will support the compliance of IT standards and best practices
- You have several years of experience with logistics and good ERP knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 is a plus
- You have the ability to coordinate regional and global change requests and analyze impacts between entities
- You have a sound knowledge of the material and value flows within ERP systems and connected 3rd party interfaces
- You have a high understanding of functional and technical requirements and know how to use this
- They are able to deal with complexity and optimize you work routine accordingly
- Your structured and solution-oriented approach enables you to keep a cool head and make high-quality decisions even in labor-intensive situations
- You have experience in Dynamics AX implementations by using a companywide process template
- You are flexible and have a willingness to travel of up to 50%.
- You have experience in discrete manufacturing, automotive supplier for OEM, Tier 1, Tier 2 is a plus
- You enjoy dealing with people and convince through service-oriented thinking and acting, also in the management of employees
- Very good English skills round off your profile
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.