We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Senior Embedded Software Engineer: Java who will join our team.
- You will design and develop the embedded applications for our Electric Vehicle battery fast charger products
- You will be one of our Java developers that will create solutions for our market opportunities
- You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment
- Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation
- You have at least four years of professional experience with Java projects
- You are skilled in working with Linux
- You can design efficient algorithms for resource-constrained environments
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level
- You can work in multi-disciplinary, distributed, Agile teams
- You have proven experience in product design and development
- You have good analytical and engineering skills
- Having knowledge of Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, JDBC, H2 DataBase, Java 8+, Hibernate, Docker, JUnit, Mockito is desired
- You are a clear verbal communicator English
Nice to have
- Having knowledge of C++ in an embedded setting is a plus
- Having experience with working with resource constraint- or embedded systems is preferred
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.