We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Cloud Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer who will join our team.
- Develop and deploy scalable and highly available applications on the Google Cloud Platform
- Develop new reusable cloud patterns for Wholesale IT, i.e. Cloud Function, Secret management, etc.
- Prepare project related documentation and ensure compliance and audit policies are strictly followed
- Develop tools to migrate API from on premise to GCP cloud
- Deliver fully automatic pipeline to streamline the operations on Cloud Platforms
- Responsible for debugging technical issues on cloud involving containerization (i.e. GKE) and micro services, etc.
- Responsible to provide operations support in our Cloud PI Platform including performance monitoring, change management, production support and capacity planning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field
- Cloud engineering certificate holder or equivalent. GCP skills is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in system/ infrastructure design, operations
- Familiar with Linux OS, with shell scripting experience
- Knowledge on Mule’s products such as Gateway and Runtime, Jenkins pipeline and Terraform development experience
- Strong problem solving skills, communication skills and documentation skills
- Experience with development, deployment, and operations in a cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Embrace diversity and interested in working in a global team structures
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.