We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for IT Network Engineer who will join our team.
- Responsible for the delivery, support and management of global network and telecommunications services.
- Understanding of WAN/LAN/WLAN, DNS/DHCP PBX and VoIP support.
- Support a global network in a 24x7x365 environment for manufacturing, engineering and business office environments.
- Manage 3rd party service providers and IT partners providing support for in-scope services.
- The position is responsible for the project implementation of architecture, methods, procedures, and practices used for installation, maintenance and repair of network elements and supporting infrastructure for voice and data services. This includes security, monitoring, disaster recovery, MACD, trouble ticketing, change management, inventory and design documentation to assure smooth hand-off from implementation to operations.
- Execute incident, problem and change management processes using the designated tracking tool.
- Ensure conformance and adherence to working procedures, audit compliance and standards.
- B.S. Degree in Information Technology related field of stud with a network engineering focus, or other equivalent training or experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Network Certification: CCNA, CCNP, CCNE, and a VOIP/SIP certification desired.
- CyberSecurity Certification: CySA+, CASP+, PenTesting, and CEH certification desired.
- Network troubleshooting, repair maintenance experience in an enterprise telecommunications environment or equivalent. Experience with a trouble ticketing tool. Remedy or ServiceNow desirable.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.