We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Service Desk Analyst with German who will join our team.
- Client management (OS installation, standard software installation, asset management, hardware order)
- User account administration (create AD user accounts, user access management including onboarding and offboarding)
- Providing instructions to end users on how to use Group IT services
- Knowledge management (create and maintain articles for IT teams and for the Business)
- Management of the standard ERP and reporting systems (SAP, AX, local ERP systems, SAP BW) in the areas of access management
- Management of personal and shared mailboxes (on-premise and cloud based)
- Creation of Cisco VoIP profile and assigning phone number
- Printer management (“follow you” system)
- Communication to end users about maintenance or outages
- Cooperation with local IT teams as needed
- Suggesting improvements
- Active Directory administration
- VoIP telephony
- Exchange / Office 365
- Client management
- Printer management
- Knowledge of English language (German language as additional asset)
- At least 1 year experience on the similar position or IT eduction
- Good communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.