We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for .Net Developer who will join our team.
- Analyse & capture functional & non-functional requirements for long-term and short-term projects
- Design and implement tools and features to high standards and in timely manner using test driven development techniques
- Provide 3rd line of Technical Support for the teams’ applications
- Contribute to the strategic vision for building up the team’s development infrastructure
- Manipulate large and complex data sets
- Actively engage with other team members for development projects and contribute to team discussions on development issues
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives
- Provide prompt resolution of problem issues related to the relevant software
- Solid knowledge and experience with C#/.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Windows Forms, WPF
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of designing and developing multi-tier and multi-layer applications
- Very good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, initiative, discipline
Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills
- Unit testing technics and frameworks
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
Nice to have
- Understanding of Financial Markets, Derivatives and Banking
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.