We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Full Stack Developer (Java) who will join our team.
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to the key stake holders on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service – if you build a service you own the service
- Application deployment and orchestration
- Configuration management inventory
- Monitoring automation
- Continuous improvement to our CICD pipeline
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation
- API driven development
- Puppet / Ansible
- Google Cloud / AWS
- CICD – Jenkins, maven, gradle
- English at least B2 level
Nice to have
- Vulnerability Management
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Python or other programming languages
- Open Source software – MongoDB, InfluxDB, Grafana, Elasticsearch
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Demonstrates a passion for software development outside of work through involvement in open source, working groups etc.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.