The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote.
We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Business Analyst who will join our team.
- Understand stakeholder needs of the data sets ingested and generated by the platform as well as application features the users will require
- Own the relationship with specific stakeholders (including other Application product owners) in the context of those data sets
- Work with stakeholders to identify new “Views” of data needed to support user or Product Owner requests
- Explore and document user requirements, ensure that all information required by the sprint team to deliver a User Story is available in a timely fashion
- Produce and maintain schema defining data set requirements
- Own the sprint backlog for area of responsibility, to include data processing activities or application features (Epics, User Stories, Prioritisation etc.)
- Lead testing activities associated with the Apps and capabilities for which they are responsible (to include writing and executing test cases/specifications)
- Prior experience performing a Product Owner role in an agile delivery team
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian toolset (Jira and Confluence)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, persistent and organised
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders via remote working practices
- Previous involvement in delivery of analytics/data-centric systems
- Awareness of the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of a variety of data storage technologies
- Previous experience in defining a variety of types of data models (e.g. relational, aggregate/document, graph/network etc.)
- Working knowledge of variety of data formats (e.g. CSV, JSON, ORC, Avro, Parquet, XML)
- Good understanding of test practices/methodologies
- Ability to write test cases
- Experience of operating in at least one of
- A surveillance/security/investigation – focused organisation
- A markets-related function of a Financial Services institution
Nice to have
- Ability to use one or more query languages (e.g. SQL, Elasticsearch DSL) to interrogate data stores
- Ability to code in high-level language (e.g. Python
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.